Sequence is having a busy week. Nothing new per se, but what we love about the bee-hive buzz of non-stop movement this week is that it feels so quintessential as to who we are as a team. It’s about action, actualization, variety, and a mix of client focus as well and Sequence-focused initiatives.
First, we have a lot of events! That’s, after all, what we do.
- A week-long Global Virtual Conference for the Fund Finance Association
- A Virtual Nonprofit Gala for long-time client Enterprise Community Partners
- A Virtual Nonprofit Gala for an amazing new client, Center for Reproductive Rights
- A Virtual Live Cooking Demo & Activation for Group Nine Media’s Thrillist brand, in collaboration with Ocean Spray where we look ahead to the season of Friendsgiving
- A Virtual Live Film Festival & Activation for Samsung in collaboration with Group Nine Media’s collection of brands
But, that’s not all!
We’re putting the final touches on a New Website and Brand Relaunch, of course - more information coming soon there ;)
As always, we have many new meetings and proposals in the works too!
Not to mention menu planning for our first Virtual SEQsgiving - whatever that means…
How’s your week going?
Interested in learning more about hosting a virtual event? Sign up for a free 30 minute consultation with Team SEQ!