There are live events happening all around us this week, but they’re not the ones we’re used to (and we don’t mean virtual). There are so many amazing causes and organizations out there that need help.
THIS offer is about amplifying, raising up and benefiting organizations which empower, protect and enrich Black people’s lives directly. We are focused on those who need help the most today, in the vein of Black Lives Matter. In their own words: “We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.” (visit https://blacklivesmatter.com/ to learn more)
So, please nominate any organization which meets these criteria:
- Founded & operated by a Black majority
- Funds and other services directly benefit Black communities and causes
- Event centered on fundraising, community building, and / or awareness
- Is interested in hosting virtual or virtual-hybrid event in July or August 2020
- First-time utilizing an events agency, especially due to budget restriction
Considerations to note:
- Any additional event expenses that fall outside of the agreed upon scope of services will be charged at cost to client, only with their prior consent
- All our efforts will be to neutralize or obtain the most cost-effective options for our client wherever possible
- The event must take place in July or August of 2020
- Event not to exceed a duration of 2 hours in a single day
- This is a one-time offer (as of now!)
Please submit all nominations here.